1.- Responsible for the treatment
SATELIO IOT SERVICES, S.L., with CIF no. B67334193 and registered office at Berlin 61, Esc. A Entresuel 08029 Barcelona; e-mail: email@example.com
2.- Purpose of the treatment
We process the personal data contained in your CV in order to manage your application to the SATELIOT job offer for which you have registered and/or to SATELIOT job offers that match your professional profile. If your application is considered suitable for the job offer, SATELIOT will contact you for the sole purpose of managing the selection process. In the event of any modification of your personal data, we ask you to inform us in writing for the sole purpose of keeping your job application or curriculum vitae up to date.
3.- Periods or criteria for data conservation
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the job vacancy for which the candidate has registered is open or for a period of one year if the candidate has consented to this. The data will be blocked for the time necessary to comply with the period established by law and will then be deleted.
4.- Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic No automated decisions will be taken, and no profiles will be created.
5.- Legitimacy of the treatment
Request of the data subject. Article 6.1 a) RGPD.
6.- Recipients of assignments
No personal data will be transferred unless legally required.
7.- Rights of the persons concerned
- Any person has the right to obtain information about whether or not SATELIOT is processing personal data concerning them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. SATELIOT will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- If applicable, you may request the portability of your data.
- The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of their data at any time by contacting the addresses indicated in the following section.
- The owners of the data have the right to contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the address: Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.
8.- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
The owners of the data may exercise their rights by sending a letter to SATELIO IOT SERVICES, S.L., (Ref. "Data") Berlin 61, Esc. A Entresuel, 08029 Barcelona, and/or the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org