Who is the data controller of the processing?
The data controller of the data collected and processed through the website is SATELIO IOT SERVICES, S.L. with the following data:
- CIF: B67334193
- Postal address: Calle Berlin, 61 - ESC A ENT, Barcelona, 08029, Barcelona
- Contact details: email@example.com., Telephone: +34 651 849 324
What data are being processed?
We may collect and process personal data from users of the website when they complete the forms included on the website, in particular the following:
- Name and Surname
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number
- Curriculum vitae, in the event that when registering for one of our offers, you provide it through the website.
Our website includes cookies, therefore some personal data may be collected through cookies.
Please see our cookies policy for more information.
What is the legal base and the purposes of data processing?
We process your data according to the following legal bases and for the purposes specified in each case:
Legal basis / Purposes
- Legitimate interest of the Controller in carrying out its business. / The data provided may be processed to contact you and manage/facilitate the consultations, information, newsletter or meetings requested.
- Existence of a pre-contractual relationship and consent. / Human resources recruitment process and, if you provide your consent, we will keep your cv for future recruitment process.
- Contractual relationship. / To send newsletter to the users subscribed to the newsletter. To make surveys regarding our services provision.
- Consent / To perform satisfaction surveys regarding the quality of the information and attention received.
How long do we keep your data?
Data will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they are processed, or when requested by the data subject in the exercise of his or her right of deletion. Cancellation implies that your personal data will be blocked during the prescription period of the corresponding legal actions. Once the prescription term has expired, your personal data shall be deleted.
Will the personal data communicate to third parties?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless there is a requirement of the competent authorities or under legal obligation, in any other case, we will obtain your consent in advance.
How do we collect your personal data?
The data processed by SATELIOT are those provided by the user through the completion of registration forms, application or inclusion of job offers through the website.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain information about whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we limit the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. SATELIOT will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time by sending a communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where applicable, you may request the portability of your data.
In any case, you may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. The address of the Agency is C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 and its website www.agpd.es.